Added Support for Windows 11 and the latest IEC standards with IS8011/IS8012, and improved several features with IS8001/IS8002.
Flash Acquisition, the newest feature release for the DL950 ScopeCorder, allows users to capture data at up to 20 MS/s anywhere there is not access to a PC, such as on-vehicle or field testing.
Meet the new highest performance optical spectrum analyzer from Yokogawa Test&Measurement. Its excellent optical wavelength resolution, accuracy, and close-in dynamic range specifications allow optical signals in close proximity to be clearly separated and precisely measured.
Want to get the best out of your new investment? Introducing our NEW set of individual Product Training Modules that will allow you to get familiar and quickly learn how to use your instrument to get the results you want.
Precision is all around us, in everything we see, and in everything we touch. It means the difference in success and failure, safe and unsafe, sustainable and unsustainable.
Are you a precision maker? Experience what it means to see precision everywhere.
- Meets the need for faster communications by streamlining the development of optical fibers and cables -
- High resolution and wide measurement range support the development of lasers for measuring greenhouse gases and blood glucose concentrations -
- Industry-leading performance in dispersive spectroscopy achieves 5 pm wavelength resolution -
- For the efficient development of electric vehicles (EVs) and renewable energy-related equipment -
- Improves development efficiency through integrated measurement using multiple instruments -
Visit with Yokogawa Test&Measurement at Booth #2051 at the virtual 2021 OFC Optical Networking and Communication & Exhibition to learn about innovative optical measurement solutions designed to take your research and development processes to the next level.
Yokogawa Test&Measurement is excited to participate in SPIE’s Photonics West 2021 Digital Forum, the world’s premier laser, photonics, biomedical optics, and optoelectronics event. Be sure to register and stop by the Yokogawa Test&Measurement booth to chat with a Precision Maker.