AQ2200-111 DFB-LD MODULE (1310NM) (DISCONTINUED)
The AQ2200-111 is a DFB-LD module for the AQ2200 series. It can be used in a wide range of applications, including tests on various optical characteristics in creating a virtual network on an optical fiber network.
Look for high-stability and high output from the AQ2200:
- Wavelength: 1310 nm, 1490nm
- High-stability optical output: ±0.005 dB
- High-stability output wavelength: ±0.005 nm
- Configure the desired measurement system by combining AQ2200 series modules with Yokogawa optical communications measuring instruments.
The AQ2200-111's optical output port consists of an angled PC connector, and it contains an internal isolator to suppress reflective light. This design provides excellent level stability of ±0.005 dB over a 15-minute period.
Optical output level adjustment
Optical output can be adjusted in the range of 0 to 10 dB (in steps of 0.01 dB) while maintaining a fixed wavelength. Levels can be adjusted between WDM signal channels.
Coherence control function
The DFB laser's spectral width can be set to WIDE or NARROW. During loss measurements, the WIDE setting suppresses interference and makes it easier to obtain accurate measurements.
High wavelength stability
Example of measurement applications:
- Light source for evaluating GE-PON systems at 1310 nm and 1490 nm
- Stable light source for PDL measurements
|TMCTL||TMCTL is a DLL to support development of custom software. By using this DLL, users can write original programs to control instruments from a PC.||y-Link|