Information Yokogawa publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to Yokogawa products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Yokogawa intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Please consult your local business contact for information regarding the products, programs or services which may be available to you.
1. Copyright Notice
Information and/or contents included in this website are protected by the copyright laws and other applicable laws of respective countries, or by relevant international treaties and/or other applicable laws. Yokogawa prohibits the use (including without limitation, duplicating, altering, modifying, posting, transcribing, transmitting, selling, publishing and reciting) of such information, without prior permission in writing from Yokogawa, except when use of the website is for private, non-profit purposes or is authorized by law. Please also note that some information or contents may have terms and conditions particular to such information or contents, in which case, you are requested to accept such terms and conditions when accessing them. For cases of using the website beyond the scope of copyright described above, Contact Yokogawa before use.
All software products available through this website are the copyrighted works of persons or parties holding the copyrights thereof. Accordingly, when provided with any such software product, you are requested to use it in compliance with the rules described in the License Agreement Contract presented by the copyright holder of that software product, as well as with the local copyright laws, relevant international treaties and other applicable laws.
2. Registered TrademarksAll the brands, logos or names of Yokogawa's products and services used in this website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Yokogawa and/or its affiliates. All other company and product names mentioned in this website are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
3. Website Links
Furthermore, any link to this website should not be construed as a suggestion, recommendation or encouragement by Yokogawa of the use of that linked website, or as an endorsement of the products, services or company described therein. Furthermore, any such link should not be construed as meaning that a special relationship, such as a business partnership, exists between Yokogawa and the party running the linked website.
Websites of Yokogawa affiliates inclusive of all contents and related information are developed and run under the control and responsibility of the respective affiliates. Therefore, Yokogawa regards them as third party websites and has no responsibility for them .
4. Download Service
Downloading of instruction manuals, catalogs, and other documents from this website is available on the following conditions:
- 4-1. Prior user registration may be required to use this download service.
- 4-2. When there are changes in product specifications, Yokogawa reserves the right to change the documents available on this website without giving advance notice. Accordingly, the product features or specifications described in these documents may differ from those of a previously purchased product.
- 4-3. This website does not contain documents for all the products available from Yokogawa. This website may also include documents for discontinued products.
- 4-4. Depending on the browser or viewer software version, you may not be able to use the download service or open a downloaded document. Also, certain types of printers may not be able to print the documents available on this website.
- 4-5. Portions of a downloaded file may be illegible due to conversion of the document into portable document format (PDF). The downloaded document may also contain errors that appeared in the printed document and were not corrected when it was published on this website.
- 4-6. Reproduction, edition, and distribution of the downloaded file for commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.
5. Exemption from Liability
Although utmost care is taken in providing the information on its own websites, Yokogawa makes no warranty as to the recency, appropriateness, reliability, completeness, usefulness, appropriateness for a particular purpose, or accuracy of the information contained in any such website. Neither does Yokogawa make warranty for the non-infringement of third parties rights and/or the safety of the website (including without limitation, the warranty that the website is error-free, that each function works normally at all times, that Yokogawa corrects problems that may occur, or that the homepage or server of that website contains no virus or harmful content). Yokogawa shall not be held liable for damage of any kind sustained by users as a result of using or being unable to use such information.
IN NO EVENT WILL YOKOGAWA BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT, WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL GROUNDS FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER LINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF INCOME, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, LOSS OF AVAILABILITY AND THE LIKE ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF YOKOGAWA HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY YOKOGAWA ON AN "AS IS" BASIS ONLY. YOKOGAWA PROVIDES NO PRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Yokogawa reserves the right to change, or temporarily or permanently withdraw, information and/or contents contained in its own website, or to suspend or discontinue the services provided through this website at any time, without prior notice. Yokogawa shall not be held liable for damage of any kind sustained by you for any reason, as a result of Yokogawa changing, or temporarily or permanently withdrawing, such information.
6. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
Yokogawa Electric Corporation