701944 HIGH VOLTAGE PASSIVE PROBE 1000VRMS / 400 MHZ
The 701944 is an oscilloscope passive probe supporting up to 1000Vrms, 400MHz bandwidth, and 100:1 attenuation ratio. The probe length is 1.2 meters, with a 50MΩ input resistance.
This probe is well suited for high voltage, higher bandwidth single ended voltage measurements at an affordable cost. It is compatible with Yokogawa oscilloscope models DLM2000, DLM4000, DL/DLM6000, DL9000, SB5000 and DL1700. See also 701945 for the 250MHz bandwidth version of this same probe.
- Bandwidth: DC to 400MHz (-3dB)
- Attenuation Ratio: 100:1
- Input resistance: 50MΩ
- Input capacitance: 7.5pF
- Compensation Range: 10pF to 50pF
- Rise Time: <900ps
- Max. input voltage: 1000Vrms, 6,000Vpeak
- Probe Length (coax): 1.2 meter
- Standard accessories include: ground leads, solid tip, spring tip, ins. cap, pincher tip, tool, safety alligator clip, color-coding rings
|Bu 7001-63E||DL Series Accessories||