POWER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM TESTS FOR SHORTS AND SWITCHING
Power distribution systems must maintain constant voltage and power during load switching or in the case of a short circuit.
- Measurement of transient voltage, current, and power - You can capture fluctuating voltage and current waveform, calculate power parameters (voltage value, current value, power factor etc), determine an averaged period, and display values.
- Synchronized measurement with multi channels - The PZ4000 has 4 isolated input modules to measure 3-phase voltage and current. Each channel has an A/D converter to synchronize the the three phase measurement data.
- Calculation and display of power parameters determined by the averaging period in voltage and current input waveform
- Capturing one pattern of waveform with large amount of memory - 4MW/ch
- Harmonic analysis and FFT function for distorted waveform
- The PZ4000 performs the functions of three instruments. Waveform observation, value display and harmonic measurements are performed in one instrument, saving the user test and evaluation time, cost and space for many instruments. The measuring results are highly reliable because the numeric calculations are based on the waveform data.
- You can input signals without using isolated amplifiers or current sensors. This reduces the error of such accessories.