This firmware is intended to upgrade the AQ1000 to the latest version.
How to check the current firmware version.
- After power on, tap the Product Information icon on the top menu to display the current version.
||Feb 19, 2018
- Languages (French, German, Polish, Dutch, Turkish, Italian, Russian).
- The full screen event list.
- Capability to directly save SOR file and PDF file at the same time.
- Capability to select SOR files to generate reports.
- ON / OFF setting to the auto event analysis.
- Improved the event search performance for an end point by changing the default value of detection threshold.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Feb 19, 2018
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.