CW500 Viewer software, Analysis is capable by trend graph, average, maximum and minimum value of voltage, current, power, power factor. Report generating could be set by day time, night time, working day, off day or monthly period.
Additionally energy data to quantity of crude oil barrels, or to CO2 can be converted.
Data analysis , making reports of data, making setting file and doing a real time measuring can be easily done with the CW500 Viewer.
The data can be transferred by SD memory card, USB communication or Bluetooth communication (for USA, Canada, Japan only).
And Supports analysis methods based on IEC61000-4-30 Class S.
Graph and lists are created by a click on the data file.
- Graph and lists of the recorded data file are created by clicking on the desired data file. They can be displayed and copied on a clip board so it can be used on other software such as Word or Excel spread sheet.
- The time axis and measure axis can be zoomed in or out easily. With this capability, micro and macro changes, can be displayed desirably.
- Waveforms of power quality events (Voltage swell, voltage dips, voltage interrupt, transient overvoltage and inrush current) which are recorded by 200 ms period can be displayed and printed.
- The integrated data can be added on one graph which enables the whole energy integration data to be displayed.
- Integrated energy data can be scaled into CO2 or crude oil value.
Sample Screen displays
Analysis screen of power data
Analysis screen of harmonics data
Analysis screen of power quality data
Sample of report
- Setting data can be read out from and to the main unit via SD memory card, USB communication cable or Bluetooth communication*.
- Settings data can be easily edited saved and managed.
Real time measurement
- Real time measurement can be achieved up to 2 units simultaneously via USB communication or Bluetooth communication*.
*Only available for US, Canada and Japan.
||Power, Harmonics, Power quality
||Power measurement, Waveform, Trend, Harmonics bar graph, Harmonics number list,Power quality event occurrence list
- Graphic display of harmonic components up to 50th order for voltage, current and power in total and for each phase.
- List display of harmonic content, rms value and phase angle of each order.
||Measures voltage swells / dips / interruptions / transients and inrush currents that may indicate a weak power distribution system. Such phenomena may damage or reset devices.
- Displays voltage and current on each Ch by waveform.
- Scales of voltage/current axis and time axis are selectable,and also full-scale function for automatic scaling is available.
Pentium 4 1.6 GHz or faster
1 GB or more (Windows 7/8/10)
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (32 bit, 64 bit)
Free hard disk space
1 GB or more (includes the space needed for installing the .NET Framework redistributable package)
CD or DVD drive
Required to install the software
1,024×768 or higher resolution, 65536 colors or more
Pentium processor 2 GHz or faster
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Dec 25, 2017
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.