These software (DL850.dll) offers API (Application Program Interface) for acquiring data from waveform data files (WDF) saved on DL850/DL850V .
Applicable DL850/DL850V firmware version is 3.00 or earlier.
This software enables the following functions.
- Getting Measuring Date/Time
- Getting Measuring Trace(Channel) Information
- Getting Measuring Points
- Getting Time Data/Measuring Data
- Getting Units of Time Axis/Measuring Axis
- Getting Resolutions of Time Axis/Measuring AxisViewer
This software is composed of the following software packages.
- DL850 series WDF File Access Library User’s Manual
- API Related files
||DL850/DL850V WDF File Access Library Body (32-bit/64-bit)
||DLL Import Library for DL850.dll (32-bit/64-bit)
||Header file of Prototype Declaration
||Sample Code by Explicit DLL Linking
Windows 7 and Windows 8
Core2Duo 2GHz or faster
At least 2GB
Application Developing Environment
Visual C++8.0 or later
(When using in another environment of Viaual C++ 2008, you need re-distribution package of Visual C++ 2008.)
|Ver 220.127.116.11 (Applicable DL850/DL850V firmware version is 3.00 or earlier. )
||Oct 14, 2014
|Ver 18.104.22.168 (Applicable DL850/DL850V firmware version is 3.00 or earlier. )
- Applicable DL850/DL850V firmware version is 3.00 or earlier.
- This software is the special library for waveform data files saved on DL850/DL850V.
Please do not use for waveform data files saved on other measuring instruments.
- Please check the version of the software and DL850/DL850V firmware prior to use.
The corresponding versions are being indicated in the "readme.txt" which is extracted from the downloaded .zip file.
Here is available for a later firmware version.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Oct 14, 2014
||Software * Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
- This software product may contain open source software (hereafter referred to as OSS). License terms appropriate for each OSS component are applicable in place of the terms of this license. If there is a discrepancy between the terms of the OSS license and the terms of this license, the license terms of the corresponding OSS take precedence.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.