The Sequence Edit Software is a program that supports a sequence function of the FG410/FG420 ARBITRARY/FUNCTION GENERATOR.
This software runs under the Windows XP and 7 operating systems in a personal computer (PC), and controls transfer of control data, and sequence data on the FG410/FG420 ARBITRARY/FUNCTION GENERATOR via a USB interface and execution of other operations.
The following are the main functions of this software:
- Creating, editing, and saving sequence data
- Transferring sequence data to the FG410/FG420
- Reading sequence data to the FG410/FG420
- Transferring arbitrary waveform data to the FG410/FG420
- Previewing sequence data
- Controlling the sequence run to the FG410/FG420
- Displaying the progress of the currently running sequence on the monitor
For operation details of the sequence function, see the FG410/FG420 Application Instruction Manual.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Jun 13, 2014
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.