Easily Acquire and Manage Power Measurement Data from Your PC!
WTViewer for the WT210/WT230 is a software application that allows you to load numeric and waveform data measured with the WT210 or WT230 Digital Power Meter to a PC via GP-IB or serial (RS-232-C) communications. It lets you view the measured data then save it to hard disk. Using GP-IB allows you to connect up to four WT210s or WT230s simultaneously.
How to Install WTViewer for WT210/WT230
- Download the file below to a folder on your PC.
- Extract setup files from the compressed file (wtvfreexxxe.zip). The English folder is created.
- Execute Setup.exe to start the installation.
For information on how to use this software, start the program in off-line mode and refer to the online manual under Help Topics in the Help menu.
Please note: The GP-IB board in which we guarantee of operation with WT210/WT230 is only a National Instruments following board. NI-488.2M Driver ver1.60 or later must be installed in the computer. AT-GPIB, PCI-GPIB, PCI-GPIB+, PCMCIA-GPIB and PCMCIA-GPIB+
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Oct 6, 2016
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
- This software product may contain open source software (hereafter referred to as OSS). License terms appropriate for each OSS component are applicable in place of the terms of this license. If there is a discrepancy between the terms of the OSS license and the terms of this license, the license terms of the corresponding OSS take precedence.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.