This firmware is intended to upgrade the DL350 to the latest version.
Please read the installation procedure, which is being included in the zip file, throughout before performing the installation.
- Saving harmonic analysis results and FFT computation results were added to action modes.
- Peak List was added to the FFT cursor measurement types.
- CAN FD/LIN Monitor Module (720245).
- High Speed 12 bit SENT signals.
- Probe (probe’s attenuation ratio and current-to-voltage conversion ratio) settings were added.
- START/STOP, Save Execute, and Manual Trigger were added to MENU (the top menu).
- START/STOP, Save Execute, and Manual Trigger were added to the custom menu.
- The instrument’s Web server feature was expanded.
- The setup data protection function was enhanced.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Mar 10, 2023
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.