This firmware is intended to upgrade the high precision GS200 DC Voltage / Current Source to the latest version.
- Improvement of USB mass storage function.
- Improvement of the zero point at the 1 V, 10 V, and 30 V range.
- Fixed bug of the initialization of the GPIB when the unit is turned on.
- Improvement of the pulse width of TRIG BUSY signal
- Improvement of beep sound at power-off.
- Improvement of IP address setting.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Jun 13, 2014
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
Volatile Disk (GS200RAM)
The GS200RAM is a volatile disk. When you turn the GS200 on, this disk is automatically formatted. During storage, the result file (Result.csv) is created on this disk. This disk is normally used to transfer files that the GS200 generates to your PC. However, a system file is transferred from your PC to this disk when you update the system firmware. For details, see Yokogawa GS200 manual section 14.5, “Updating the System Firmware.”
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.