This firmware is intended to upgrade the AQ6375B to the latest version.
||Feb 14, 2020
- Fixed a rare startup problem when using the PRESET WORD function.
||July 5, 2019
- Added the communication protocol VXI-11.
- Added non-communication timeout function for ETHERNET remote.
- Enhanced NF analysis (added power integration function for modulated light spectrum).
- Activated SWEEP TRIG operation during remote control.
- Improved operation of the SYSTEM LOG screen.
||Feb 20, 2017
- Changed the rear fan speed rotation number.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Feb 14, 2020
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
- This software product may contain open source software (hereafter referred to as OSS). License terms appropriate for each OSS component are applicable in place of the terms of this license. If there is a discrepancy between the terms of the OSS license and the terms of this license, the license terms of the corresponding OSS take precedence.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.