This firmware is intended to upgrade the DLM2000 to the latest version.
Please backup your data before installing.
Please read installation procedures throughout before performing the installation.
Each zip file contains firmware program file and an installation procedure.
- Fixed some minor issues for serial-bus analysis. (/F2,/F3)
- Fixed a communication command error which occurs only with 4 channel models with /LN option or 2 channel models.
- Added CXPI analysis option. (/F4,/F6,/F7,/F8)
- Improved a display image output and USB memory compatibility
- Fixed an issue of the LIN Enhanced trigger and LIN analysis. (/F4,/F6,/F7,/F8)
- Fixed some minor issues.
- Fixed a rare issue of the probe automatic recognition during power-on sequence.
- Improved Print function when using Action-on-trigger on XWirepuller.
- Fixed an issue of the wrong error detection and display under a specific condition when using LIN analysis/search. (/F4,/F6,/F7,/F8)
- Increased the maximum number of trend display from 1 to 4 in the SENT analysis function. (/F9,/F10)
- Supported PSI5 analysis option. (/F10,/F11)
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
|(for USB Memory)
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
- This software product may contain open source software (hereafter referred to as OSS). License terms appropriate for each OSS component are applicable in place of the terms of this license. If there is a discrepancy between the terms of the OSS license and the terms of this license, the license terms of the corresponding OSS take precedence.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.