8-bit, isolated, response speed: 1ms or less (DC), 20ms or less (AC), threshold level 6VDC, or 50VAC.
To be used with measurement lead 758917 and 758922, 758929, or 701954 adapter leads.
Logic probes are handheld devices that diagnose equipment problems without hooking up to additional monitors via wires. These devices work by using steady states and pulses to gauge nodes' logic states in circuits.
Yokogawa offers a wide range of logic probes and accessories for oscilloscopes and ScopeCorders, including safety probes for isolated input modules.
Connecting the Isolation Logic Probe
1. Connect the measurement leads to the input terminals of the isolation logic probe.
2. Set the input switch (“AC” / “DC” see specifications below for details).
3. Turn OFF the power of the ScopeCorder.
4. Connect the 26-pin connector to the logic input terminal.
5. Turn ON the power of the ScopeCorder.
Procurando mais informações sobre nossas pessoas, tecnologia e soluções?