WTViewerE software enables PC connectivity for Yokogawa power analyzers such as the WT5000, WT3000E, WT1800E , WT500 and WT300E through Ethernet, USB, GPIB or RS232.
This connectivity allows users to easily control, monitor, collect, analyze, and save measurements remotely.
Please be sure that a WTViewerE version earlier than 1.51 or a trial version is NOT installed before executing a version upgrade.
Yokogawa accepts no liability for any damages or loss if the above procedure is not followed.
- Supports WT5000 data streaming(/DS option).
- Improved the management method of measurement data files.
|Jul 3, 2020
||Jun 4, 2019
- Added following languages to the supported language Simplified Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Spanish, French, Hungarian
- Supports to connect between different models
- Supports standard user login and using application
|Apr 6, 2018
||May 17, 2017
How to Install WTViewerE
- Uninstall the previous software firstly.
- Download the file below in zip format (wtveverupxxx.zip).
- Unzip the downloaded file (wtveverupxxx.zip).
- Execute Installer.exe to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
- After the installation is complete, start the application by selecting:
Start > Programs > Yokogawa > WTViewerE > WTViewerE
You will need to enter a license number when installing. Please prepare the case of WTViewerE software purchased.
||Please enter a number beginning with "020-".
Change of the storage location of measurement data file
The default storage location of measurement data differs between the old version (earlier than 1.33) and the new version (1.33 or later) as shown below.
Versions earlier than 1.33
- Windows 32bit
C:¥ ProgramFiles¥ YOKOGAWA¥ WTViewerE¥ DATA
- Windows 64bit
C:¥ ProgramFiles(x86)¥ YOKOGAWA¥ WTViewerE¥ DATA
Version 1.33 or later
C:¥ Users¥ 〈User name〉¥ Documents¥ YOKOGAWA¥ WTViewerE¥ DATA
Measurement data saved in versions earlier than 1.33 will not be automatically copied to the storage location of version 1.33 or later after installation of the version-up program is performed.
Therefore please copy or move the file to another location as necessary.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Jul 3, 2020
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
- This software product may contain open source software (hereafter referred to as OSS). License terms appropriate for each OSS component are applicable in place of the terms of this license. If there is a discrepancy between the terms of the OSS license and the terms of this license, the license terms of the corresponding OSS take precedence.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.