- Add Cursor measurement function
- Support 760813 Current Module
- Add Waveform Data Thinning function
- Change Company Name
- Support 4K Monitor output
- “None” data output as「---」for CSV output function
|Apr 15, 2019
||Oct 22, 2014
How to install PowerViewerPlus Upgrade Version
When upgrading PowerViewerPlus, 760881, it is necessary to inherit some information from the previous version you used. Therefore, it is necessary to temporarily save those files specified below when installing the upgrade version, and restore them after the installation.
The procedure including the installation is as follows.
- Download the upgraded version.
- Create another folder and temporarily save the installed files shown below.
Example of condition of Windows 7
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Unzip the downloaded upgrade version file. It creates PowerViewerPlus folder.
- Double-click PowerViewerPlus_Installer.exe located in the folder. The installer will launch.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
- After installing the upgrade version, restore those files saved in above 2. to the original folder.
- Start the software by selecting → Programs → Yokogawa → PowerViewerPlus → PowerViewerPlus from the START menu
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Apr 15, 2019
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.