PC utility software 701992 Xviewer (Upgrade version) for DL and WE series
- Make note of the license # you are currently using. To find the license # , follow "Help → "Version" or see the CD-ROM case you purchased.
- Uninstall the current version program. Follow "Control Panel" → "Add/Remove Programs". Select "Xviewer" to uninstall it.
- Download the new software version in zip format into any temporary folder.
- After downloading and unzipping the zip file, the setup.exe will appear.
- Execute setup.exe to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
- Type the license # you recorded by the above step 1 for the license number.
- Run the program, and confirm the version number.
* A dedicated USB driver is required when using the USB interface.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Sep 9, 2019
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.