XviewerLITE is a free PC software application designed to work with Yokogawa DL(M) series digital oscilloscopes and ScopeCorders. It allows you to display acquired waveform data on a PC. Zoom and history displays as well as vertical cursor measurement are also available. Additionally, binary waveform data can easily be converted to CSV(ASCII) format by using this software.
Please refer to the Instruction Manual for features available on XviewerLITE.
Xviewer app (trial version) cannot be installed into the PC that XviewerLITE is installed.
- Download the XviererLITE app file below to a folder on your PC.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file into any temporary folder.
- Execute Setup.exe to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
- After the installation is completed, both the zip file you downloaded and the temporary folder you created can be deleted.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Oct 27, 2021
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
- This software product may contain open source software (hereafter referred to as OSS). License terms appropriate for each OSS component are applicable in place of the terms of this license. If there is a discrepancy between the terms of the OSS license and the terms of this license, the license terms of the corresponding OSS take precedence.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.