This free version of harmonic/flicker measurement software*1*2 allows you to load data measured by the WT5000 onto a PC and perform harmonic measurements conforming to IEC61000-3-2 Ed 4.0. The WT5000 supports the 50/60 Hz (10/12 cycles) of interharmonic measurement required by IEC61000-4-7 Ed 2.0 Am1.
Support of the IEC 61000-4-15 Ed1.1 /Ed2.0.
The flicker meter standard that defines the requirements of the measurement equipment and test method of voltage fluctuation and flicker measurement.
Support of the IEC61000-3-3 Ed2.0 and Ed3.0
The measurement and judgment procedure of the Voltage fluctuation and Flicker requires above international standards as well.
If large current (larger than 16A/phase) equipment test is required, please contact us including current sensors.
*1 This software supports the following standards:
- IEC 61000-3-2: Ed3.0 (2005), Ed3.0 A2 (2009), Ed4.0 (2014)
- EN61000-3-2: 2006, 2009, 2014
- IEC 61000-3-12: Ed1.0 (2004), Ed2.0 (2011)
- EN 61000-3-12: 2005, 2011
- IEC 61000-4-7: Ed1.0 (1991), Ed2.0 (2002), Ed2.0 A1 (2008)
- EN 61000-4-7: 1993, 2002, 2009
- JIS C61000-3-2: 2011
- JIS C61000-4-7: 2007
- Voltage fluctuation/flicker
- IEC 61000-3-3: Ed2.0 (2008), Ed3.0 (2013)
- EN 61000-3-3: 2008, 2013
- IEC 61000-3-11: Ed 1.0 (2000)
- EN 61000-3-11: 2000
- IEC 61000-4-15: Ed1.1 (2003), Ed2.0 (2010)
- EN 61000-4-15: 1998, 2003, 2011
For support for newer standards than the above, please purchase the product version that will be released soon.
*2 This version provides NF Corporation’s power supply control functions free of charge.
How to install the software
- Decompress the downloaded file. The harm661s1_f folder will be created.
- Double click the Installer.exe to start the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
- Accept the default destination directory.
- After the installation is complete, start the application by selecting:
Start > Programs > Yokogawa > IEC61000 for WT5000
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Mar 24, 2020
||Software* Registration is required to download.
How to Evaluate Flicker
How is Flicker Measured? Flicker is present in most electric lighting, sometimes visible, and sometimes non-visible. There are two types of flicker measurements- long-term or PLT and short-term or PST, which is measured every 10 minutes. Flicker is measured in perceptibility units, flicker index, percent flicker, and flicker frequency.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.