This software is an SDK (Software Development Kit) for the IS8000 Application Programming Interface.
- This software is a library designed exclusively for the IS8000 software. It cannot be used with other products.
- Check the version of this software and the IS8000 software prior to use. This software is compatible with IS8000 Version 188.8.131.52 and later.
- The API requires the purchase of IS8001 (IS8000 subscription license) or IS8002 (IS8000 perpetual license). It cannot be used with the IS8000 simple version.
- For details on API functions and how to use them, please refer to the help file in the Help folder in the SDK or the user's manual.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Dec 28, 2022
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.