The AQ7933 is an application software that performs analysis of trace data measured by AQ7270, AQ7275, AQ1200, AQ7280, AQ1000, and AQ1210 OTDR on a PC. For 60 days, The software can be used for trial without functional restrictions for 60 days.
After the 60-day trial period, functional restrictions are to be applied. Please purchase a software license to lift the restrictions.
AQ7270 series, AQ7275 series, AQ1200 series, AQ7280 series, AQ1000 series, and AQ1210 series
Please read following procedures before performing the installation.
- Download the new software version in zip format (AQ7933 Installer.zip) into any temporary folder.
- After downloading and unzipping the zip file, AQ7933setup.exe will appear.
- Execute AQ7933setup.exe to start the installation.
- Select the language of the program from the pull-down menu.
- Click [OK] so that setup wizard window will appear.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Apr 26, 2019
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.