AQ2200-421 OPTICAL SWITCH MODULE (1 X 2/2 X 2)
- Compact: Optical switches of 1 x 2 or 2 x 2 port configuration in a one-slot size module
- Compatible with SMF (core diameter of 10 µm) or MMF (core diameter of 62.5 µm)
- Low insertion loss: 1.0 dB (typ.)
- High switching reproducibility: within ±0.01 dB
- Can be combined with various AQ2200 series modules or other Yokogawa's optical communication measuring instruments to build versatile measuring systems
High-performance Optical Switch
The AQ2200-421 OSW module features two optical switches with low insertion loss and superior switching reproducibility, in a one-slot size module, and allows selection of 1 x 2 or 2 x 2 port configuration according to the application.Moreover, the optical fiber type can also be selected between SMF (core diameter of 10 µm) and MMF (core diameter of 62.5 µm), allowing a wide range of measuring systems to be built corresponding to the systems or devices used in optical public networks or optical LANs.
Examples of Measurement Application
- For measuring multiple objects, with switching of the object to be measured
- For measuring device characteristics, etc. by switching multiple measuring instruments
- For building a measurement system in combination with a bit error tester, etc.