This firmware is intended to upgrade the DLM3000 to the latest version.
Please backup your data before installing.
Please read installation procedures throughout before performing the installation.
Each zip file contains firmware program file and an installation procedure.
- Added the touch operation function.
RectZoom (Zoom display of the specified area by touch operation, also covering the vertical axis direction.)
Changed the vertical zoom factor for zooming by pinch operation within the zoom area.
Waveform position movement in the vertical direction.
Switching of operation target by tap operation.
- Added the balloon popup function.
When selecting and operating waveform, cursor, trigger position.
When changing Time/div, V/div, zoom factor, zoom position and trigger level.
- Added the bus display of cursor values for logic input.
- Added the filtering function by file list extension.
- Increased the speed of reading/saving function of Xviewer. (Xviewer Ver. 1.88 or later)
- Improved operation response (AutoNumbering on NetDrive, Help browser)
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||(for USB Memory)
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.