As photonics continues to emerge with new and unique applications such as medical, security and materials analysis, the demand for quality and innovation is greater today than ever for precise, reliable measuring tools and sensitive equipment to support these emerging technologies. Yokogawa offers a variety of instruments and solutions with world class performance such as the AQ 6375B, AQ 6370D, and AQ 2200 to support such unique events as environmental sensing. Our optical Spectrum Analyzer has long wavelength measurement capabilities, high accuracy and resolution, built-in calibration, and is suitable for remote operations. Whether your application has you searching for viruses in cells or verifying the structural integrity of cells, Yokogawa's measuring units have the strength and power your new technologies demand. Yokogawa continues to innovate and develop new equipment to meet rigorous testing requirements for this exciting innovation.
Simplified EDFA testing
The request for lower uncertainties in power measurements are increasing,especially in the transformer industries. Their role is to ensure that the electricity is distributed in an efficient and reliable way.
Introducing the new Yokogawa Test&Measurement AQ6380 Optical Spectrum Analyzer. This new OSA includes many sought-after features including:
• An unprecedented 5 pm wavelength resolution
• ±5 pm wavelength accuracy
• 1200 nm to 1650 nm wavelength range
• 65 dB wide close-in dynamic range
• 80 dB stray light suppression
• Automated wavelength calibration
• Gas purging
• DUT-oriented interface and test apps
• Backward-compatible remote interface
• 10.4in intuitive touchscreen
• Up to 20x faster measurement
• Remote operation capabilities
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?