This firmware is intended to upgrade the DLM4000 to the latest version.
Please backup your data before installing.
Please read installation procedures throughout before performing the installation.
Each zip file contains firmware program file and an installation procedure.
- Fixed an issue that the measure fucntion(Duty and Delay) shows a waveform display is distorted under specific conditions.
- Fixed an issue that the waveform was displayed as non-input when restarting with the logic probe connected.
- Added 3 selectable record length items. (6.25 MPoints, 12.5 MPoints, 62.5 MPoints) (/M3)
- Added Multiplexing with SENT trigger and analysis option.(/F9,/F11)
- Fixed an issue that SPI analysis incorrect decoding start position under specific conditions. (/F2,/F3)
- Fixed an issue that I2C analysis shows an unnecessary 1 byte analyzed data under specific conditions. (/F2,/F3)
- Fixed an issue that trigger might not be applied in ID/Data mode in LIN enhanced trigger.(/F4,/F6,/F7/,F8)
- Fixed some minor issues for serial-bus analysis. (/F2,/F3)
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
|(for USB Memory)
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.