PC utility software 701992 Xviewer (Upgrade version) for DL and WE series
- Make note of the license # you are currently using. To find the license # , follow "Help → "Version" or see the CD-ROM case you purchased.
- Uninstall the current version program. Follow "Control Panel" → "Add/Remove Programs". Select "Xviewer" to uninstall it.
- Download the new software version in zip format into any temporary folder.
- After downloading and unzipping the zip file, the setup.exe will appear.
- Execute setup.exe to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the installation.
- Type the license # you recorded by the above step 1 for the license number.
- Run the program, and confirm the version number.
* A dedicated USB driver is required when using the USB interface.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Nov 22, 2018
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.