This firmware is intended to upgrade the AQ6376 to the latest version.
||Feb 14, 2020
- Fixed a rare startup problem when using the PRESET WORD function.
||Jul 25, 2019
- Added the communication protocol VXI-11.
- Added non-communication timeout function for ETHERNET remote.
- Enhanced NF analysis (added power integration function for modulated light spectrum).
- Activated SWEEP TRIG operation during remote control.
- Improved operation of the SYSTEM LOG screen.
||Feb 20, 2017
- Changed the rear fan speed rotation number.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Feb 14, 2020
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.