This one-hour seminar is packed with tips about the benefits of using voltage probe basics, applications for probes, real-world circuit probing and current probe basics.
Who Should Attend:
Engineers and Technicians Who:
- are new to testing signals with oscilloscopes
- make measurements at 50 MHz or higher
- design or test power supplies
- desire to improve test result repeatability
- wish to more fully utilize existing scopes by choosing the best probe for a given application.
What You Will Learn:
- Specifications for Probes
- Current Probe Basics
- Benefits of Using Probes
- Real World Circuit Probing
- Voltage Probe Basics
- Hints and Tips for Successful Probing