The Power Viewer software for personal computers allows you to transfer measured data from a PZ4000 Power Analyzer to a PC via communications or removable storage media, and to display and analyze the data on the computer. Power Viewer lets you display waveform data, measured parameters, and draw X-Y graphs such as a speed-torque curve from an electric motor. In addition, mathematical functions can calculate data from multiple channels of the maximum record length?4 megawords per channel?and display the results simultaneously. To assure the simultaneity of data that is essential for multiple signal measurement, Power Viewer can perform synchronous measurement with up to four PZ4000s *1. With Power Viewer, you can view all the measured data on the same screen at once ideal for measuring multiple signals that change level drastically!
*1: RS-232 available only when connected to a single PZ4000, and GP-IB must be used when more than one PZ4000 is connected.
Even if these system requirements are satisfied, performance may vary in your hardware. Please install the "Trial Version" of the software and check for system compatibility before purchasing the retail editon.
To Start the Software
- Download the file below (PowerViewer.zip) to a folder on your PC.
- Unzip it to restore PowerViewer.exe.
- Overwrite your old dlwave.exe file with the new one.
- Run the program, and confirm the version number is "2.02".
- To upgrade the Power Viewer software program, the previous version of the software must be installed in your PC.
- Please read the "Software/Firmware Agreement" before proceeding to download the upgrade version of the software.
- Do not attempt to upgrade the trial version! Doing so may cause your PC to malfunction. Yokogawa Electric Corp. assumes no liability for damages caused by attempts to upgrade the trial version.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Oct 28, 2003
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software\'s performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user\'s own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.