Waveform Viewer is a software program that allows a PC to display waveform files (with "wvf" extension) from measurements made with DL series digital oscilloscopes (refer to the below "Application Model") or WE7000 PC-Based Measurement Instrument. The program can display as many as 24 analog waveforms at the same time.
- Zoom and Scrolling Display
The display can be zoomed to a specified enlargement mgnification. It is also easy to zoom along the vertical axis of a waveform using the mouse, and the zoom box can be moved (scrolled) automatically and continuously. Scroll speed is adjustable.
- History Display and X-Y Display
History mode allows you to display a list of multiple waveforms captured in history memory. You can also stack multiple displayed waveforms, and select which waveforms to stack.
- Conversion to ASCII Format
Waveform files can be converted to ASCII format (CSV format). You can convert all of the data in a file, or just a zoomed area.
DL708,DL708E,DL716, DL750/DL750P, DL1500 series, DL1600 series,DL1700E series, DL1740/DL1720, DL2700, DL4000/DL5000 series,DL7100/DL7200, DL7400 series, WE7000 series
PC on which Windows 95/98, Windows NT 4.0 or later, Windows 2000, Windows Me, or Windows XP runs.
Pentium 133 MHz or higher
32 MB or more (64 MB or more recommended)
Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 or later, Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, or Windows XP.
Measurement Data Handled
- Data measured by the Yokogawa DL series¹, or WE7000 that have been saved in binary format. (File extension is .wvf.)
- Data that has been recorded in realtime using the DL708E/DL716 (.rtm data.)
- In both cases, files must contain 100 or more data points.
¹: DL7440/DL7480, DL1600 series, DL750/DL750P, DL1500 series, DL2700, DL708E, DL716, DL7100, DL7200, DL1700 series
The following (limited) functions are only available for this free software.
- Main waveform display, zoom waveform display, history waveform display, X-Y waveform display.
- Scrolling function for the zoomed waveform.
- Split window function of the display.
- Arbitrarily set the upper and lower limits of the waveform display.
- Cursor measurement.
- Data conversion (CSV or WVF format.)
- Data saving (save the display waveform in CSV or WVF format.)
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Jul 27, 2009
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.