This one hour webinar will cover Precision Power Measurements and Power Factor Measurements.
Who Should Attend
- Design Engineers and Managers Involved with Power Measurement on Motors, Motor Drives, Power Conversion Devices, Power Supplies & Lighting Systems.
- Test Engineers Responsible for Testing Power Devices.
- Electric Transportation Systems Engineers.
- Power Quality Engineers Involved with Product Conformance Testing.
What You Will Learn
Precision Power Measurements
- Review Some Basics
- Power Measurements Using a Precision Power Analyzer - and a Power Analysis Digital Oscilloscope
- Single-Phase Power Measurements
- Current Sensors
- Three-Phase Power Measurements
- 2 & 3 Wattmeter Methods
- Practical Applications
- Energy Star®, Stand-by-Power, and Low Power Measurements
- Switching Power Supply Analysis with a Power DSO
- Inverter & PWM Motor Drive Power Measurements
- Power Factor Measurements
Develop Power Factor Relationships
- Displacement Power Factor
- True Power Factor
- Power Factor in Single Phase & Three Phase Circuits
- Practical Power Factor Measurements Using a Digital Power Analyzer