PORTABLE AND HANDHELD INSTRUMENTS
Yokogawa’s Portable and Handheld Instruments offer a broad range of portable test equipment to fulfill numerous short-term or continuous measurement application requirements. Included in our wide range of products are: Calibrators, DMM, Clamp-on Testers, Portable Power Monitors, Portable Data Loggers, Insulation Testers, Thermometers, Portable Analog meters, Light Meters, Precision Measuring equipment, and more.
The wide variety of our DMM line provides the customer with different functions and accuracy depending on the requirements.
Yokogawa continues to grow its calibrator line, from pressure, T/C, RTD, Volts, Amps, Frequency, and now introduces the Process Calibrator: CA450.
Our Power monitor series allows the customer to use a portable recording device to measure Volts, Amps, Watts, Vars, VA, PF, PA, Frequency, harmonics, and demand.
With our 16 models of different clamp-on testers, Yokogawa provides the right tool for the job.
Yokogawa provides many precision instruments for calibrating and monitoring.
Yokogawa offers many varieties of Insulation testers, from our “Hand Crank” version to our Analog and Digital 1000V versions.
Yokogawa offers a wide range of portable Analog and Volt meters for making measurements on the go.
- Portable Wattmeters 2041, 2042
- Carrying Cases 2291 and 2292
- External Multipliers
- Instrument Current Transformers
- Portable Audio-Frequency Voltmeters 2017
- Portable Power Factor Meters 2039
- Portable DC Ammeter & Voltmeter 2011, 2012
- Portable Needle-Indicator Frequency Meters 2038
- Miniature Portable Ammeters and Voltmeters 2051, 2052, 2053
- Portable AC Ammeters & Voltmeters 2013, 2014
- Portable High-Frequency AC Ammeters & Voltmeters 2016
- Carrying case