Power analyzers accurately measure electrical power characteristics of devices that generate, transform, or consume electricity. Power analyzers, also called power meters or wattmeters, provide precise measurements of true power (watts), power factor, harmonics and efficiency in inverters, motor drives, lighting, home appliances, office equipment, power supplies, and industrial machinery.
With advances in energy efficiency and standby power, there is an increasing demand for accurate and reliable power measurements. Highly stable and reliable power analyzers enable engineers to minimize energy loss due to distorted, transient waveforms in power electronics such as inverters, motors, lighting circuits, and power supplies. Yokogawa, the world's leading manufacturer of electrical power analyzers, provides a broad selection to satisfy all requirements.
Digital Power Analyzers are instruments for laboratory, manufacturing test, or handheld applications to accurately measure and analyze electrical power characteristics.
Yokogawa's Power Analyzer application software manages numeric, waveform, and harmonic data measurements. It allows data tranfer and configuration from your personal computer.
- PowerViewerPlus (760881)
- WTViewerEfree for WT3000E/WT3000/WT1800
- WTViewerFreePlus for WT300/WT300E Series (included)
- WTViewer Application Software (760122)
- WTViewer for WT210/WT230
- Harmonic Analysis Software for WT3000/WT3000E (761922)
- Power Consumption Measuring Software
- Wirepuller Controlling DL Series & WT1600
Accessories for digital power analyzers include various voltage and current transformers, clamp-on current probes, and a selection of test leads.
- B8506ZK Measurement Lead Set
- Safety Terminal Adapter Set B8213ZA
- B8506ZL Alligator Clipadapter Set
- 257875 RJ Sensor
- Measurement lead 758933
- Connection Cable 705926
- B8506WA Measurement Lead Set
- BNC cable 366925
- Safety Terminal Adapter Set 758931
- Current Sensor Unit 751522/751524
- Measurement lead set 758917
- 96001/751552 Current Clamp-On Probe
- Conversion Adapter 366921
- Conversion Adapter 758924
- Small Alligator-clip Adapter 758922
- Large Alligator-clip Adapter 758929
- Fork terminal adapter 758921
- Safety Terminal Adapter Set 758923
- B9284LK External Sensor Cable
Current transformers are used to step down high AC and DC currents to a lower level that can be measured directly by the power analyzer.
- CT2241 Current Transformers
- 60 Amp Peak Current Transformer System
- 200 Amp Peak Current Transformer System
- 400 Amp Peak Current Transformer System
- 700 Amp Peak Current Transformer System
- 700 Amp Peak Programmable Current Transformer System
- 1000 Amp Peak Current Transformer System
- 600 Amp Peak Programmable Current Transformer System
- 2000 Amp Peak Programmable Current Transformer System
- 5000 Amp Peak Current Transformer System