Power analyzers accurately measure electrical power characteristics of devices that generate, transform, or consume electricity. Power analyzers, also called power meters or wattmeters, provide precise measurements of true power (watts), power factor, harmonics and efficiency in inverters, motor drives, lighting, home appliances, office equipment, power supplies, and industrial machinery.
With advances in energy efficiency and standby power, there is an increasing demand for accurate and reliable power measurements. Highly stable and reliable power analyzers enable engineers to minimize energy loss due to distorted, transient waveforms in power electronics such as inverters, motors, lighting circuits, and power supplies. Yokogawa, the world's leading manufacturer of electrical power analyzers, provides a broad selection to satisfy all requirements.
Digital Power Analyzers are instruments for laboratory, manufacturing test, or handheld applications to accurately measure and analyze electrical power characteristics.
- Digital Power Meter WT300E
- Precision Power Analyzer WT3000E
- Precision Power Scope PX8000
- Precision Power Analyzer WT3000
- High Performance Power Analyzer WT1800
- Mid-Range Power Analyzer WT500
- Digital Power Meter WT300
- Clamp-on Power Analyzer CW240
- Digital Power Meters WT Series & Precision Power Scope PX
Yokogawa's Power Analyzer application software manages numeric, waveform, and harmonic data measurements. It allows data tranfer and configuration from your personal computer.
Accessories for digital power analyzers include various voltage and current transformers, clamp-on current probes, and a selection of test leads.
- B8506ZL Alligator Clipadapter Set
- 257875 RJ Sensor
- B8506ZK Measurement Lead Set
- Safety Terminal Adapter Set B8213ZA
- Measurement lead 758933
- Connection Cable 705926
- B8506WA Measurement Lead Set
- BNC cable 366925
- Safety Terminal Adapter Set 758931
- Current Sensor Unit 751522/751524
- Measurement lead set 758917
- 96001/751552 Current Clamp-On Probe
- Conversion Adapter 366921
- Conversion Adapter 758924
- Small Alligator-clip Adapter 758922
- Large Alligator-clip Adapter 758929
- Fork terminal adapter 758921
- Safety Terminal Adapter Set 758923
- B9284LK External Sensor Cable
Current transformers are used to step down high AC and DC currents to a lower level that can be measured directly by the power analyzer.
- CT2241 Current Transformers
- M1114DP, M1114DQ, M1114DR, M1114DS, M1114DT, M1114DU
- M1114BA, M1114BB, M1114BC, M1114BD, M1114BE, M1114BF
- M1223QZ, M1223RA, M1223RB, M1223RC, M1223RD, M1223RE
- M1114BG, M1114BH, M1114BJ, M1114BK, M1114BL, M1114BM
- M1114BN, M1114BP, M1114BQ, M1114BR, M1114BS, M1114BT
- M1114BU, M1114BV, M114BW, M1114BX, M1114BY, M1114CA