Power analyzers accurately measure electrical power characteristics of devices that generate, transform, or consume electricity. Power analyzers, also called power meters or wattmeters, provide precise measurements of true power (watts), power factor, harmonics and efficiency in inverters, motor drives, lighting, home appliances, office equipment, power supplies, and industrial machinery.
With advances in energy efficiency and standby power, there is an increasing demand for accurate and reliable power measurements. Highly stable and reliable power analyzers enable engineers to minimize energy loss due to distorted, transient waveforms in power electronics such as inverters, motors, lighting circuits, and power supplies. Yokogawa, the world's leading manufacturer of electrical power analyzers, provides a broad selection to satisfy all requirements.
Digital Power Analyzers are instruments for laboratory, manufacturing test, or handheld applications to accurately measure and analyze electrical power characteristics.
Yokogawa's Power Analyzer application software manages numeric, waveform, and harmonic data measurements. It allows data tranfer and configuration from your personal computer.
Accessories for digital power analyzers include various voltage and current transformers, clamp-on current probes, and a selection of test leads.
- B8506ZL Alligator Clipadapter Set
- B8213ZA Safety Current Terminal Adapter Set
- B8506ZK Measurement Lead Set
- 257875 RJ Sensor
- Measurement lead 758933
- 705926 Connection Cable for DA4, DA12, Scanner Box (701953)
- B8506WA Measurement Lead Set
- 366925 BNC to BNC 2m Cable
- 758931 Screw-Fastened Safety Voltage Terminal Adapter Set
- 751522/751524 Current Sensor Unit
- 758917 DMM Measurement Lead Set
- 96001/751552 Current Clamp-On Probe
- 366921 BNC to Banana-Jack (Female) Adapter 42V
- 758924 BNC to Banana Conversion Adapter
- 758922 Small Alligator-Clip Adapter 300V
- 758929 Large Alligator Clip Adapter 1000V
- 758921 Fork terminal adapter
- 758923 Spring Hold Safety Terminal Adapter Set
- B9284LK External Sensor Cable
- B9316FX Printer Paper Roll
Current transformers are used to step down high AC and DC currents to a lower level that can be measured directly by the power analyzer.
- 2240 Current Transformer Series
- 60 Amp Peak Current Transformer System IST
- 200 Amp Peak Current Transformer System IST
- 400 Amp Peak Current Transformer System IST
- 700 Amp Peak Current Transformer System IST
- 700 Amp Peak Programmable Current Transformer System IST
- 1000 Amp Peak Current Transformer System IST
- 600 Amp Peak Programmable Current Transformer System ITZ
- 2000 Amp Peak Programmable Current Transformer System ITZ
- 5000 Amp Peak Current Transformer System ITZ