EVALUATING INVERTER-DRIVEN MICROWAVES
- Transient power measurement for distorted waveform including high-frequency components
PZ4000 with wide bandwidth input of 2MHz enables high-precision measurement for power parameters of distorted waveform with high-frequency components. In addition, you can calculate power parameters in specific time periods of the voltage and current waveforms. Fluctuating and transient power measurement data can be obtained during operation cycle.
- Synchronized measurement with multiple inputs
For example, you can measure inverter output power synchronized with the input power and calculate the overall efficiency.
Performance Required From Power Meters
- Measuring power parameters in distorted and high-frequency waveform
- Averaging calculation in specific period of waveform
- Synchronized measurement between inverter input and output
- Acquisition of one-pattern of waveform with large amount of memory (Max. 4MW/ch)
- Isolated configuration for each input element
- The PZ4000 performs the functions of three instruments. Waveform observation, value display and harmonic measurements are performed in one instrument, saving the user test and evaluation time, cost and space for many instruments. The measuring results are highly reliable because the numeric calculations are based on the waveform data.
- You can input signals without using isolated amplifiers or current sensors. This reduces the error of such accessories.