This firmware is intended to upgrade the DL350 to the latest version.
Please read the installation procedure, which is being included in the zip file, throughout before performing the installation.
- Chinese on-line help message update.
- Minor bugs fix related to file operation and others.
- CAN/CAN FD Monitor Module (720242) was added.
- A channel copy function was added to All Sub Channel Settings of the 16-CH voltage input module (720220) and 16-CH temperature/voltage input module (720221).
- Minor bug fix related to touch panel operations and communication commands.
- A timeout function was added to the duty cycle measurement of the FV setting on the frequency module (720281).
- A fast channel multiplexing function was added to the SENT monitor module (720243).
- A screen for setting all position information entries at once and a setting that is used to turn on or off each position information entry were added.
- The maximum number of characters of the common name when the auto naming function is set to sequence number was changed to 32.
- Brother RJ-4030 was added as a supported printer.
- A function that displays on the zoom display one period of the waveform selected in the result display list of cycle statistics was added.
- A function that displays the history waveform selected in the result display list of history statistics was added.
- Measurement items were added to the XY cursor.
- An additional option license function was added.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Oct 4, 2018
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.