EVALUATING INVERTER OUTPUT FILTERS
Efficiency measurements of inverter output filters To reduce many noisy signals of inverter, designer wants to evaluate the performance of inverter low pass output filters. PZ4000 with 2 input modules enables output/input signals before and after a low pass filter. Difference of harmonic measurement between output and input signals can be considered as components reduced by the filter.
Performance Required From Power Meters
- Harmonic measurement functions up to 500 orders to check performance of output filter.
- FFT analyzing function and vector display for fundamental components.
- High-precision power measurements in high-frequency range, simultaneous measurements for 4 input modules and synchronized measurements with multiple units.
- High frequency or harmonic components analysis for noisy signal of inverter
- The PZ4000 performs the functions of three instruments. Waveform observation, value display and harmonic measurements are performed in one instrument, saving the user test and evaluation time, cost and space for many instruments. The measuring results are highly reliable because the numeric calculation is performed based on the waveform data.
- You can input signals without using isolated amplifiers or current sensors. This reduces error of such accessories.