TRANSIENT POWER MEASUREMENT OF A FACSIMILE MACHINE
- Transient power measurement - You can capture voltage and current waveforms of the input power supply and monitor changes with each action of the facsimile, calculate consumed current, power, and efficiency in the specfic averaged period.
- Synchronized measurement with multiple inputs - For instance, you can measure stand-by and various operating output levels for internal components, synchronized with the commercial input power.
- Calculation based on waveform data - You can make a calculation of inrush current "I2T" during specific periods.
Performance required from power meter
- Calculation of power values of input voltage and current waveform in a specific period
- Specifying periods for averaging calculation based on captured waveform data
- Acquiring one pattern of waveform with large amount of memory - 4MW/ch
- Harmonic analysis of commercial input current
- The PZ4000 performs the functions of three instruments. Waveform observation, value display and harmonic measurements are performed in one instrument, saving the user test and evaluation time, cost and space for many instruments. The measuring results are highly reliable because the numeric calculations are based on the waveform data.
- You can input signals without using isolated amplifiers or current sensors. This reduces the error of such accessories.