This firmware is intended to upgrade the DL350 to the latest version.
Please read the installation procedure, which is being included in the zip file, throughout before performing the installation.
- The setup data protection function was enhanced.
- Chinese on-line help message update.
- Minor bugs fix related to file operation and others.
- CAN/CAN FD Monitor Module (720242) was added.
- A channel copy function was added to All Sub Channel Settings of the 16-CH voltage input module (720220) and 16-CH temperature/voltage input module (720221).
- Support SDXC Card.
- Minor bug fix related to touch panel operations and communication commands.
- A timeout function was added to the duty cycle measurement of the FV setting on the frequency module (720281).
- A fast channel multiplexing function was added to the SENT monitor module (720243).
- A screen for setting all position information entries at once and a setting that is used to turn on or off each position information entry were added.
- The maximum number of characters of the common name when the auto naming function is set to sequence number was changed to 32.
- Brother RJ-4030 was added as a supported printer.
- A function that displays on the zoom display one period of the waveform selected in the result display list of cycle statistics was added.
- A function that displays the history waveform selected in the result display list of history statistics was added.
- Measurement items were added to the XY cursor.
- An additional option license function was added.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Nov 29, 2019
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
- This software product may contain open source software (hereafter referred to as OSS). License terms appropriate for each OSS component are applicable in place of the terms of this license. If there is a discrepancy between the terms of the OSS license and the terms of this license, the license terms of the corresponding OSS take precedence.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.