This firmware is intended to upgrade the AQ1300/AQ1301 to the latest version.
About firmware version
Please download latest firmware from our download site and install it.
The firmware download requires user registration.
How to check the current firmware version.
On the top menu, press SETUP and then the Product Information soft key to display the screen.
- Supports addition of 10Gbit compatible 735454-LR, ER optical module manufacturers.
- In-band remote control of ITU-T Y.1564 test function was improved.
- Added ITU-T Y.1564 function.
A configuration test and the performance test is enabled.
Up to eight services at the same time.
※ This firmware includes user-friendly updates other than listed above.
※ This firmware is compatible with AQ1300 MFT-10GbE and AQ1301 MFT-1GbE.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Apr 26, 2019
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.