This latest version of firmware of the AQ2211/AQ2212 Frame Controller.
- Please update the frame controller firmware to the latest version before updating module firmware.
- Depending on the module, the update process duration may take about 4 minutes.
Please do not turn off the frame controller until "Please restart System" appears on the screen.
- Support the AQ2200-112 LS module.
- Fixed a sporadic that wavelength cannot be set in dual setting mode of the AQ2200-221 sensor module.
- Support the AQ2200-242 Optical sensor head
- Support the AQ2200-202 Interface module
- Support the AQ2200-232 Optical sensor head
- Support the AQ2200-121/-132 Grid TLS module (suffix code: -T6)
- Added MDIO Block Read/Write command (AQ2200-642)
- Improvement of CAL function (AQ2200-342)
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.