This firmware is intended to upgrade the DL850 series to the latest version.
DL850EV, DL850E, DL850V, DL850
To check the firmware version number, choose UTILITY -> OVERVIEW on the DL850 series.
The modules and features in the table cannot be used unless supported by your DL's firmware version.
Please read the installation procedure, which is being included in the zip file, throughout before performing the installation.
- CAN/CAN FD Monitor Module (720242) was added.
- Normal A timeout function was added to the duty cycle measurement of the FV setting on the frequency module (701281, 720281).
- A fast channel multiplexing function was added to the SENT monitor module (720243).
- Measurement items were added to the XY cursor.
- Loading waveform data from models with different options is now partially supported.
- The maximum number of characters of the common name when the auto naming function is set to sequence number was changed to 32.
- Math waveforms that are less than 10 div. can now be saved.
- A function for selecting the power math data to be saved was added.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.