This firmware is intended to upgrade the DL9000 series to the latest version.
DL9040, DL9040L, DL9140, DL9140L, DL9240, DL9240L, DL9505L, DL9510L, DL9705L, DL9710L
Please read installation procedures throughout before performing the installation.
Each zip file contains firmware program file and an installation procedure.
- SPI bus analysis functions are reinforced:
- Analysis function without CS(Chip Select) source assignment
- Analysis function with changing the data field size
- "Jitter2" is added for the eye-diagram parameter measurement items.
- Auto-setup function for the serial bus analysis is added. (/F5, /F7 or /F8 option)
- A dialog type serial bus analysis menu is adopted. (/F5, /F7 or /F8 option)
- UART trigger/analysis and search functions are added. (/F5, /F7 or /F8 option)
- Simultaneous analysis of LIN rev.1.3/2.0 is supported. (/F7 or /F8 option)
- Error search funcrtion for LIN is added. (/F7 or /F8 option)
- Staff bit display function is added for the CAN decode analysis. (/F7 or /F8 option)
- Improvement of the calculation accuracy when switching devices are turned on/off. (/G4 option)
- Auto zero-calibration function for DL9000's current probes "PBC050/100" are added.
- Translucent menu display support.
- Improvement of anomaly waveform parameters on statistics analysis when image files is managed.
- Symbol display of logic signals and logic trigger settings by symbol data are supported.
- I²C/SPI/LIN serial bus decode result display of logic inputs support.
- Two's complement calculation for D-A conversion math analysis support.
- Fixed a problem which occurs on "Event Interval" trigger while selecting logic trigger types.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Jun 1, 2009
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
- This software product may contain open source software (hereafter referred to as OSS). License terms appropriate for each OSS component are applicable in place of the terms of this license. If there is a discrepancy between the terms of the OSS license and the terms of this license, the license terms of the corresponding OSS take precedence.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.