Click here to register now!
Learn about crucial fundamental concepts for optical wavelength measurements in this 45 minute session. We will discuss the principles behind optical wavelength measurements of optical sources and devices, as well as basic tips and tricks so you can measure with confidence.
From this webinar, you will learn:
- Basic fiber handling techniques
- Recommendations on accurately measuring both single mode and multimode fibers
- Measurement techniques using various technologies; including diffraction grating based Monochrometers and Michelson Interferometers inside Optical Spectrum Analyzer's and Optical Wavelength Meters
- Top ten considerations for Optical Spectrum Analyzers
- Example wavelength specific applications ranging from visible light to over 3000nm used for telecommunications, bio medical, and atmospheric gas sensing