This firmware is intended to upgrade the DL1620/ DL1640/ DL1640L to the latest version.
Please read installation procedures throughout before performing the installation.
Each zip file contains firmware program file and an installation procedure.
Please use the dedicated USB Driver included in the zip file when the installation is executed via USB interface.
||Jul 21, 2009
- Bugs are fixed for the Marker/Cursor indication on a FFT waveform, and for IMAGE:SEND? communication command.
||Dec 26, 2008
- Improvement of "MEASure" communication command.
||Apr 17, 2008
- Fixed a problem with GO/NO-GO Determination.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Aug 31, 2016
(for ZIP/PC card)
(for floppy disk)
||Firmware* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.