Application Software for CA700 has following features.
Set calibration conditions created using this software on to CA700.
- Manage calibration conditions created using this software in a project group.
- Export calibration conditions created using this software in CSV format.
Rename and save CA700's measurement result on to PC.
HDD: Free space of 10GB or more
Window 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
USB 1.1port and over
Monitor and mouse
Minimum of 65536 colors, 1366 x 768 pixels monitor
NET Framework 4.0 and over
Please select the correct software version to match CA700 firmware version.
|1.03 or later
||1.20 or later
|1.02 or later
||1.10 or later
||1.03 or 1.04
|Nov. 26, 2018
- Supported the external pressure sensor PM100 (70MPa)
|Jun. 30, 2017
- Supported the external pressure sensor PM100.
Added "Range" to the setting of the external pressure sensor.
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Nov. 26, 2018
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.