TOOLBOX upgrade file
This software allows you to set CW120 Series measurement conditions through a PC and save measurement data on a PC when the unit is connected to the PC through RS-232 or RS-485 port.
- Communication cable (91011) is required to connect the CW120/CW121-*-1
(RS-232 communication spec) to the RS-232 port on your PC.
- RS-485/RS-232 converter is required to connect the CW120/CW121-*-2
(RS-485 communication spec) to the RS-232 port on your PC.
300MHz or higher
1GHz or higher (Vista, 7)
Windows XP / Windows Vista (32bit) / 7 (32bit/64bit)
Serial I/O capability
A serial port conforming to RS-232C standard should be available
Microsoft Excel 2003/ 2007/ 2010
*Windows, Excel are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
||Ver. 1.10b supports Windows 7 and Excel 2010
||Trouble in which installation fails with OS other than English was corrected.
||Ver. 1.10 supports Windows Vista and Excel2007
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Oct 31, 2014
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
- This software product may contain open source software (hereafter referred to as OSS). License terms appropriate for each OSS component are applicable in place of the terms of this license. If there is a discrepancy between the terms of the OSS license and the terms of this license, the license terms of the corresponding OSS take precedence.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.