The WTViewerFreePlus software can capture measured numeric values, harmonic values, and waveform data. The data can be transferred to a PC via a USB, GP-IB/RS-232 or Ethernet communication interface, and it can be displayed and saved onto the PC.
WT310HC, WT333, WT310, WT310E, WT333E, WT332, WT310EH, WT332E
||Sep 11, 2015
||Nov 7, 2013
- Support the multiple connection function (up to four unit).
- Add language of Thai and Indonesian.
- Improvement of the numerical display item layout setting.
||Jul 9, 2013
- Multi-language supports (Add seven languages)
- Add issued Signature of the installer
- Omit User control message dialog at the program start
||May 16, 2013
- Change those Instruction Manuals.
||Dec 28, 2012
Please read Software Agreement carefully before downloading.
||Sep 11, 2015
||Software* Registration is required to download.
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Test & Measurement Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
- Note that you must agree to the contents of “Software License” for the software that encloses or displays the “Software License” as the conditions of use.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.