- Strong support for development and evaluation of automobiles, trucks, and vessels -
- Meets the need for faster communications by streamlining the development of optical fibers and cables -
- High resolution and wide measurement range support the development of lasers for measuring greenhouse gases and blood glucose concentrations -
- Industry-leading performance in dispersive spectroscopy achieves 5 pm wavelength resolution -
- For the efficient development of electric vehicles (EVs) and renewable energy-related equipment -
Visit with Yokogawa Test&Measurement at Booth #2051 at the virtual 2021 OFC Optical Networking and Communication & Exhibition to learn about innovative optical measurement solutions designed to take your research and development processes to the next level.
Yokogawa Test&Measurement is excited to participate in SPIE’s Photonics West 2021 Digital Forum, the world’s premier laser, photonics, biomedical optics, and optoelectronics event. Be sure to register and stop by the Yokogawa Test&Measurement booth to chat with a Precision Maker.