PX8000 makes total evaluations for wireless charging system - measurement of voltage and current waveform, power parameters display, calculation of the efficiency and harmonic measurement.
Performance required for the high frequency power analyzer
- Measurement of total efficiency - from transmitter efficiency and AC battery line through desorption transformer to battery charging
- High-precision measurement of wide bandwidth from DC to high frequency switching waveform
- Higher order harmonic measurement, or waveform analyzing performance using FFT function
Benefits for the user
- The PX8000 performs the functions of three instruments. Waveform observation, power parameters display and harmonic measurements are performed in one instrument, saving the user test and evaluation time, cost and space for many instruments. The measuring results are highly reliable because the numeric calculations are based on the waveform data.
- Users can input signals without using isolated amplifiers or current sensors. This reduces the error of such accessories.